Running yourself ragged? Let us help.
Yoost Media can help with any fulfillment needs, small or large. Whether your project involves a one-time mailing or an ongoing pick and pack system, we've got you covered. We also provide a full range of manual assembly for custom projects. Take a look at a few of our mailing, assembly and fulfillment options below:
Mailing ServicesYoost Media offers efficient mailing services that help get your direct mail pieces into your customer's hands quickly. We offer mailing solutions whether you are distributing a simple postcard, a CD or DVD, or a complete kit with custom packaging. In fact, we can even offer cost saving tips, like our new disc mailer with is approved by the USPS for automation, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars in postage costs. Mailing can be made simple with our data processing, assembly, printing, postage application and post office delivery services. We can even help with custom variable data printing on mailers and on your CDs and DVDs as well.
Basic FulfillmentThis is a wonderful system for the customer who still wants to maintain hands on involvement in the order process without having to do the actual shipping leg work.
Here's how it works:
• Shipping data gathered by you and submitted to us via email in an excel spreadsheet
• You receive shipping reports including tracking information (if applicable)
• We provide storage of your pallets of product
Web Integrated FulfillmentThis is a total hands off system which allows you to focus on more important things while we handle the daily fulfillment details for you. Web integrated Fulfillment offers a seamless transaction in which orders are placed on YOUR web site come directly to us. We handle everything for you - you just get reports at the end of each month and we send you a check for your portion of the revenue.
Here's how it works:
• Shipping data is sent directly when clients order from your website.
• A wide range of shipping reports are available based on your needsWe provide storage of your pallets of product.
• Credit Cards are processed for you via our merchant account, and we typically issue payment to you each month for revenue collected.